Find resources to help study for
upcoming tests, get help on homework,
and research topics for future reports.
Chat with friends and classmates
or connect with other children
from all over the world.
WHY KIDS SOCIAL NETWORK?
- Explore social networking, just like the grown-ups
- Share photos, upload videos and chat with friends
- Experience fun learning opportunities and enjoy over 2.500 interactive games
- Share this kid-friendly learning and entertainment site your litte ones
- Sit back and relax knowing your child is protected under the untimate safety features
- Enjoy the benefits of KSN's secure and kid-safe environment
KIDS SOCIAL NETWORK NEWS
As a parent you’re probably sick and tired of hearing your kids beg to be allowed to use social media. To boot, you’re probably equally as tired of hearing about what a risk social media can pose to children. Today, however, we bring good news to you! According to the American Academy of Child and [...]
Millennial children are growing up in a world that’s very different from that of kids who grew up during the 90’s. The days of Nintendo and grunge rock and roll have been taken over by social media and virtual classrooms. Unfortunately with the good of the Internet – access to knowledge, the ability to connect [...]
The average teenager sends 3,339 texts per month. That’s an average of over 100 texts per day! If you think your kids enjoying texting just a little too much think again. LG Electronics crowned 17-year-old Wisconsin teen Austin Weirschke the Texting Champ two years in a row in a competition they sponsored. Contestants were blindfolded [...]
Ever hear a child in your life claim they’re “too young” to accomplish something great? While many of us claim to be too old to make a difference, others claim their youth as a disadvantage. The truth is you’re never too old or too young to work to impact the lives of others. Such is [...]